Read or Download ATLS. Programa avanzado de apoyo vital en trauma para medicos PDF
Similar medicine books
Hello Dad . . . do we have a talk approximately your dementia . . . are you able to bear in mind the way it begun? while Ron Husband began to disregard issues – dates, names, appointments . . . daft issues, vital issues – it took it slow to grasp that this used to be ‘a diverse type of forgetting’.
A lot of overall healthiness care this present day contains aiding sufferers deal with stipulations whose results might be vastly motivated by way of way of life or habit switch. Written particularly for healthiness care pros, this concise e-book provides strong instruments to augment communique with sufferers and advisor them in making offerings to enhance their well-being, from weightloss, workout, and smoking cessation, to medicine adherence and more secure intercourse practices.
- Your Body. How It Works. The Reproductive System
- Tropical Lung Disease,
- Tripping Over the Truth: The Return of the Metabolic Theory of Cancer Illuminates a New and Hopeful Path to a Cure
- Nutrition essentials: A guide for health managers
Additional info for ATLS. Programa avanzado de apoyo vital en trauma para medicos
27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 25 Kulinna C, Helmberger T, Kessler M et al (2001) Verbesserung der Diagnostik von Lebermetastasen mit der Multi-Detektor-CT. Radiologe 41:16–23 Van Hoe L, Baert AL, Gryspeerdt S (1997) Dual-phase helical CTof the liver: value of an early-phase acquisition in the differential diagnosis of noncystic focal lesions. Am J Roentgenol 168:1185–1192 Padovani B, Lecesne R, Raffaelli C et al (1996) Tolerability and utility of mangafodipir trisodium injection (MnDPDP) at the dose of 5 μmol/kg body weight in detecting focal liver tumors: results of a phase III trial using an infusion technique.
Thereafter, any combination of preoperative prognostic factors should be used not to deny liver surgery but to enroll high-risk patients in trials of peri-operative chemotherapy. However, Adam et al. reported that tumor progression in patients on neoadjuvant chemotherapy for resectable colorectal liver metastases should be considered an absolute contraindication to liver resection since it is associated with a poor outcome (8% at 5 years) . More recently, data analyzed from the LiverMetSurvey international registry confirmed that tumor progression during chemotherapy is a negative prognostic factor but not an absolute contraindication to liver resection: the 5-year survival rate after liver resection was 35% in the progression group vs.
10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. Wagner JS, Adson MA, Van Heerden JA et al (1984) The natural history of hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer. A comparison with resective treatment. Ann Surg 199:502-507 Fortner JG, Silva JS, Golbey RB et al (1984) Multivariate analysis of a personal serie of 247 consecutive patients with liver metastases from colorectal cancer. Treatment by hepatic resection. Ann Surg 199:307-316 Scheele J, Stangl R, Altendorf-Hofmann A (1990) Hepatic metastases from colorectal carcinoma: impact of surgical resection on the natural history.
ATLS. Programa avanzado de apoyo vital en trauma para medicos